5 Gifts to Get Your Little
Big/little reveal is one of the best moments of a sorority experience. If it’s your turn to get a little, it can be hard to know what to give her. Many ideas are floating around on Pinterest, but we’ve compiled a list of what we think are the best gifts for your little.
- Flag with your letters - Lots of sorority women love flags with their letters on it. Your future little can use the flag as decoration in her dorm room, apartment or her room in your sorority house. She can also use it for cute photoshoots! You can find flags here.
- Old t-shirts - Your future little will love any apparel she can wear with her letters on it. Chances are, you probably have some old t-shirts lying around or t-shirts you’ve received from others you can give from her. This is a great gift with a personal touch!
- Her favorite candy - Everyone loves candy and chances are, your little does too! If you know that your little loves Snickers, it’s a natural gift to give her at big/little reveal. Simple presents are sometimes the best gifts, and this showcases how well you really know her!
- Jewelry box - After your little is initiated, she’ll need a box to put her badge or pin in. A great gift for her at big/little reveal is a jewelry box where she store her future badge or other beautiful jewelry. You can find a nice box here.
- Crafts - Most big/little reveals include giving your little crafts you’ve made. This can consist of painted canvases, wooden letters and more. If you’re looking for ideas for crafts, take a look at Pinterest!
Big/little reveal is a crucial moment in the sorority experience. Hopefully, these ideas will inspire you to get your little some great gifts and make big/little reveal extra special!